April 7, 2010

- Fishing Failures -

7:30 a.m. = got up and took a second attempt at fishing. This time we were equipped with cheese marshmallows, smaller hooks, weights, and wd-40.

Great, right?

I don't know why being prepared wasn't something we wanted to try our first time around.

Though we still didn't catch anything, we seem to be improving as fishers. Last time- we didn't get close to catching anything. This time- we had fish checking out our bait the whole time. We also experience the occasional bite that didn't hook.

That's good news for us!

^ = my fishing station.
[I always keep a camping chair in my car and it's surprising how often it comes in handy.]

^ Truth be told- I absolutely hated working with the worms. What nasty creatures.


Two things left to say:

1. Maybe we'll have better luck next time.

2.Life is so good.




1 comment:

  1. i'm jealous...i wish there was a good spot around here to go fishing! definitely one of the most relaxing outdoor activities that exist!

    ReplyDelete