April 6, 2010

- Rumpus -


Easter is wonderful.



Picky's:
Easter egg dying party!

Paige, Tori, Jake, Heidi, and my best friend Tomas- I love them all.

^ Geeks- No doubt!

^ Grossest mustache ever. Sickest goggle lines ever. Most creative creature egg ever.

^ Mine were the top row. Tomas' were the bottom.

Easter Morning/Day/Night


That picture is the epitome of my family. Goose fighting Jake's sock. Jake making a weird face. Half the family not even paying attention. Me smiling in the background. And Nate in the middle of it all.. He's not even part of our family. Why he was eating Easter breakfast with us? .. I don't know. CLASSIC.

We spent the evening at grandma's eating, playing games, and Easter egg hunting... So what if I was the only one over the age of 15 participating. I do what I want, okay? Ha.

^Almost ever egg I picked up someone would say "Mandy- That egg is too easy! Leave that one for the little kids!" .. Which is totally lame because- since I kept having to put them back- by the time everyone was done- I only had 3 eggs.. When I was supposed to have already gotten 20! [I never did find all mine, I stopped at 16 and gave up- story of my life.]

^So in 'love', it's disgusting.

^This is one of my favorite girls on the whole planet. Her name is Jordyn. And in this picture- she's pretending to pick up dog poo. GROSSY.

^ This is my cousin, Megan. She sleeps with her eyes half open and crossed.

^My bestie cousin and I.

^I love my grandparents. They're the greatest people ever. And every time I go see them- my grandpa gives me homemade berry jam because I love it so much. (: Best part of my life - no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment