How do I feel about April Fools day?... I love it- I want to hold really soft things- like my cat. It makes me feel really pure. Sometime's I just want to run on the beach. I like to twirl- maybe in slow motion. Ha.. Had to throw that in. Makes me laugh every time.
Back to April Fool's-
Last year I put Vaseline over Megan King's toilet seat -And she didn't even notice! HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE? Ha. And this year I short-sheeted my roommates bed. AND SHE NEVER CAME HOME. She went to Bountiful for the weekend- on a Thursday!
How anticlimactic.
And even though my pranks never work- others' seem to be rather effective.
My dear friend- Benjammin' Rasmussen- put an add for a free ipod on KSL with my contact information on it. Within 1 hour I got 9 phone calls. Sad thing was- joke was on me- but they fell for it! A) Free ipods do not exist. B) Especially when it's April Fools day. HAA.
The worst part of it all was - one of the guys called about it and I thought he was just kidding. So... Like a fool I went along with it. My side of the conversation went like this- "Yeah, it's a 30 gig. Feel free to come pick it up whenever you want." After that phone call is when I went online and found out it was actually an add. I couldn't stop thinking "WHAT. I just told a stranger I'd give him my ipod!" HAAA.
So I had to call the guy back and tell him April Fools. The poor man sounded so disappointed.


The only other thing that happened yesterday was- our home teachers put a duck in our apartment. So that was neat- except it crapped all over our floor and was the most scared thing I've ever seen. They stole it from 2nd dam-
My pranks always fail.
Last year I put Vaseline over Megan King's toilet seat -And she didn't even notice! HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE? Ha. And this year I short-sheeted my roommates bed. AND SHE NEVER CAME HOME. She went to Bountiful for the weekend- on a Thursday!
How anticlimactic.
And even though my pranks never work- others' seem to be rather effective.
My dear friend- Benjammin' Rasmussen- put an add for a free ipod on KSL with my contact information on it. Within 1 hour I got 9 phone calls. Sad thing was- joke was on me- but they fell for it! A) Free ipods do not exist. B) Especially when it's April Fools day. HAA.
The worst part of it all was - one of the guys called about it and I thought he was just kidding. So... Like a fool I went along with it. My side of the conversation went like this- "Yeah, it's a 30 gig. Feel free to come pick it up whenever you want." After that phone call is when I went online and found out it was actually an add. I couldn't stop thinking "WHAT. I just told a stranger I'd give him my ipod!" HAAA.
So I had to call the guy back and tell him April Fools. The poor man sounded so disappointed.
The only other thing that happened yesterday was- our home teachers put a duck in our apartment. So that was neat- except it crapped all over our floor and was the most scared thing I've ever seen. They stole it from 2nd dam-
Poor thing.
Haha! So funny. I hate April Fools Day. I don't know why. I just do. Probably because I'm fooled so often. Cool duck though, and sad that your pranks always fail.
ReplyDeleteps I heard you're giving away an ipod?
HAHAH!!! Ah Mandy. You crack me up! I can just hear you saying "She went to Bountiful for the weekend- on a Thursday!" hahaha
ReplyDelete