Happened today...
You know how your car acts when driving through high winds? All loud, struggling, swaying, and what not. That's how tonights earthquake felt- except it was happening to [in my case] a two story brick building.
The feelings I had while sitting at work [alone] during the effects of a 4.9 earthquake 50 miles away [more or less]- are hard to describe. Maybe they're called- solid fear. The feeling was kinda like being 12 years old and seeing a puppy get hit by a car. But, less sad.
Thinking I'm a little dramatic?
Well it's kinda like this- I keep a 72 hour kit in my car and if I think about earthquakes before I go to bed then I can't sleep. FEAR. Right?



hahahahaha mandy. you kill me. When Stef told me there was an earthquake yesterday I immediately thought out you.
ReplyDeleteYOU SILLY.
we had an earthquake in cedar city the first day back this semester...i was ready to dive under my desk. that night we had an aftershock. every once in a which i SWEAR i can feel everything shake. it scares me too,
ReplyDelete