April 19, 2010

- March 19 2010 -

DAY SEVEN

[How absurd is it that I'm still posting about spring break? Rahhh.]

We started the day off by driving around Seattle all classy like.


Seattle Aquarium
[Obviously..]


--------------------------------

^ My ultimate favorite picture from this batch.

-------------------------------
^Fish should not have teeth.^ What a horrible name.


Remember what my brother gave me for Christmas?..
Yeah.. I guess it isn't as uncommon as I thought.

Seattle Aquarium Gift Shop


So Happy To Dine

Fish and Chips

Crab and Shrimp Melt

Rock Fish Tacos

Back to the Market

The stairs will always be kind of a big deal.

Especially when you carry your bike up them.
[The person carrying a bike is not one of us.. Ha.]


There was this strange human blowing bubbles in the middle of the street.


Here- let me zoom in.

Ahhhhhh! Ha ha.

^Sang songs about mamas home fried tomatoes (?).. All I know is he drove us crazy.


Fremont District

^Too cool to take a picture by the troll.

After Fremont we went to an MJ laser show [no pics- but it was really awesome] and rode our scooters around. Surprise.


Well.. that's mostly the end of the trip. The rest of the pictures I have I'll post sometime soon. They're just of the ride home.

SO SAD!


BYE SEATTLE.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

P.s. My tooth chipped whilst running around on day six. So.. But it's all fixed now! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. i don't think you took enough pictures in seattle...
    just kidding.

    ReplyDelete