Elder Jensen gets home from his mission today. I can't believe how fast time has flown. Two years? Has it really been two years? From a senior in high school to a sophomore in college.Things have changed so much. I've changed so much.
yep im married. weird. and here is a fun little fact for ya... we are related. hahah your grandpa ross is my mother in law nancy's brother. or i guess you could say your dad is my husbands cousin? hahaha distant but family none the less.
I can't believe he's back. 2 years is so fast and so slow. I love change though, don't you? Aren't you so glad you've changed in the last two years? I don't like seeing high school friends very much because everyone has to kick back into their old selves and everyone is too uncomfortable to be their new selves. It's interesting. I tend to avoid people because of it.
yep im married. weird. and here is a fun little fact for ya... we are related. hahah your grandpa ross is my mother in law nancy's brother. or i guess you could say your dad is my husbands cousin? hahaha distant but family none the less.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's back. 2 years is so fast and so slow. I love change though, don't you? Aren't you so glad you've changed in the last two years? I don't like seeing high school friends very much because everyone has to kick back into their old selves and everyone is too uncomfortable to be their new selves. It's interesting. I tend to avoid people because of it.
ReplyDeleteare you going to date him? cause he looks pretty cute.
ReplyDelete