DAY SIX
The Space Needle [Day]







^LOVE Macky's face in this one.
Pike's Place Market




^Worst Chinese food ever.
Friends, remember how bad I am at making decisions? Well.. just be so glad you weren't with me when I was trying to pick out a bag. It was a two day decision- not even joking.
^ Best donuts. Ever.

The Harbor Tour






Carly looks like a model in this picture. Ha.



I was tired. Why?
Probably from going up and down those^ ridiculously horrible stairs all week.
The Space Needle [Day]
Pike's Place Market
The Harbor Tour
I was tired. Why?
Adventuring to Nordstrom
The Nordstrom Bathroom
Adventuring to the Pier
Dinner at the Crab Pot
I will forever love that shack of a place.
I will forever love that shack of a place.
Yay!
6 days down- 2 to go!
6 days down- 2 to go!
P.s. JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS- --- All pictures in these posts are a mix of Mackenzie's camera [around 700 pics], Carly's camera [around 30 pics] and my camera [around 800 pics].

Ahh this pictures are really great.
ReplyDeletei need a vacation
ReplyDeleteloooove them all. looks like you had an amazing trip!
ReplyDeleteBeen to all of those places!!! I love Washington
ReplyDelete