April 10, 2010

- Can I Please Listen To Rhinestone Eyes Over And Over? -

A) I am having a really hard time getting myself to blog.
Why?
I truly don't know.
I just need to finish the Washington posts and then it doesn't matter if I ever post again.


B) I need to say thank you to the following individuals:

-Ben Rasmussen-
Thank you, dear dance monster, for not going home all the time [like my roommates]. It's really nice to have one friend who stays in Logan over the weekend.

-Jake Metcalf-
Thank you for putting these pictures on facebook!
You're really great.


^ (: What lovely kids.


C) I realize the Festival of Colors was a little while ago but, it was a good experience with good company.. and I figured I'd probably never be accepted in society unless I posted pictures up of my first time- like everyone else in the world. So, there they are.

D)
A little while after the festival we went for Sushi in Salt Lake. It was my first time trying it. Impressed isn't the word I would use to describe the experience. Maybe it'll grow on me.. or maybe it won't. Whatevs.

RAHHHH- Bye.

2 comments:

  1. i'll tell you a secret...i don't actually like sushi. except really mild sushi that doesn't have raw salmon or other crap in it. otherwise it's gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. i hate sushi.
    b. how come you didn't thank me.. psh.

    ReplyDelete